The aim of this policy is mainly to:
- explain what personal data we collect, for what purpose we collect it and use it, and with whom we share it;
- specify how we process your personal data and for what purposes;
- define your rights and choices relative to the personal data we collect and process, and how we protect confidentiality.
All collection, processing and use (hereafter “usage”) of data by Bridge.audio is exclusively for the purpose of providing Bridge.audio services (hereafter “services”). The services have been designed with the goal of collecting as little personal data as possible to function. By “personal data”, we mean all particulars related to an identified or identifiable natural person (the “data subject”).
The following statements describe which types of data we collect when you use our services, what happens with this data, and how you can object to this data processing, where applicable.
The website bridge.audio is published by the company BRIDGE AUDIO, SAS with a registered capital of 981 438,70€, 879 917 359 RCS of Paris, located 92 Boulevard de Sébastopol, 75003 Paris – France, + 33 6 20 48 45 11.
The website bridge.audio publications director is Mr Clément SOUCHIER.
The website bridge.audio is hosted by the company Enix, located 94 Boulevard de Sébastopol, 75003 Paris – France.
What data we collect
The personal data processed by BRIDGE AUDIO are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed. The provision of personal data is sometimes required, this requirement being of a regulatory or contractual nature or conditioning the conclusion of a contract. Bridge.audio will notify you when you are required to provide personal data. If this is the case, failure to provide such data may make Bridge.audio unable to meet regulatory obligations, respond to your requests, or perform a contract in connection with the Bridge.audio service. Therefore :
- we collect and process personal data relating to users of the service when they register for Bridge.audio services (e-mail address, first name, last name). These data are required to create the user account and you also have the possibility to personalize your account by providing additional data (user avatar, workspace logo);
- we collect and process the personal data of users of the service when they use Bridge.audio service. This data may include information about your interaction with Bridge.audio services such as the files you upload or store, the tracks you listen to, share and download through your account, your interactions with other users such as comments and messages that you exchange through Bridge.audio services, your interactions with the Bridge.audio service team and technical data related to your connections to the Bridge.audio services;
- we collect and process personal data collected with prior consent of the user of the service to provide additional functionality. This data may include voluntary mobile data collected with your permission to improve your user experience on your mobile device (photo, contacts), your payment data when you make a purchase through the Bridge.audio service such as your name, your date of birth, your banking information, your postal code and your mobile phone number, the data to allow Bridge.audio and its partners to send you marketing and prospecting communications through your login e-mail address;
- we collect and process personal data relating to persons requesting information or making contact with the Bridge.audio service;
- we collect and process personal data relating to people applying for a position or an internship within the team dedicated to the service of Bridge.audio.
How do we use your personal data? For what purposes and on what grounds?
Depending on the context in which the personal data are collected, they are processed for the following purposes:
- Data for registration and creation of a user account: we collect and associate with your account the information that you provide to us when you carry out operations of connection to your account or subscription to a subscription in order to allow you to use the service of Bridge.audio;
- Service Usage Data: we collect information related to how you use the Bridge.audio service, including the actions you take through your account, in order to personalize and improve your experience and develop new services or new functionalities attached to the Bridge.audio service;
- Voluntary mobile data (photos, contacts): by authorizing access to your photos or your camera, we will be able to access the images you choose to share, as well as their data (image size and format file). In deciding to grant us access to your contacts, we collect and store this information on our servers to enable you to find your friends who use the Bridge.audio service or send messages and invites for other people to use the service of Bridge.audio;
- Payment data: we collect your payment data in order to process your payment requests related to the use of your account such as the purchase of a subscription or its renewal. These data also allow us to prevent or detect possible fraud;
- Marketing data: we will send you from time to time, either directly or via one of our partners, by email, notification or other message, in accordance with the authorizations you have granted us, communications intended to promote the Bridge.audio service and keep you informed of available updates. You have the option to unsubscribe at any time if you no longer wish to receive these communications by updating your preferences;
- Recruitment data: we may need to collect your data (curriculum vitae, cover letter, etc.) in order to manage a recruitment process initiated via the Bridge.audio website. We may also store this data, based on your consent, in order to contact you later for a position in power within the Bridge.audio team.
We collect and use the personal data described above in order to provide you with a reliable and secure service. We also collect and use your personal data in execution of pre-contractual or contractual measures or when their processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the activities of Bridge.audio. These different treatments can also be based on your consent, when you have, by a free, specific, informed and unambiguous manifestation of will, accepted the processing of your personal data.
Who are your personal data intended for?
Your personal data is intended only for people who need to know it within Bridge.audio, in the performance of their duties and within the strict limits of their powers.
However, we may share your personal data with other people working for and with Bridge.audio, and in particular certain third parties acting as service providers or subcontractors, within the meaning of the applicable regulations, to which Bridge.audio may use the purposes of processing your personal data to ensure, improve, protect and promote the service of Bridge.audio. Bridge.audio undertakes to call only on trusted third parties with sufficient guarantees as to the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the processing meets the requirements of the applicable regulations and guarantees the protection of your rights.
In addition, some of your personal data is visible and publicly accessible on the Bridge.audio service. These include your username, email address, profile picture, if applicable, subscribers and subscriptions.
Are your personal data transferred outside the European Union / European Economic Area?
Bridge.audio only uses processing facilities located in the territory of the European Union / European Economic Area and therefore does not transfer your personal data outside this area.
If for specific needs and/or the development of its service, Bridge.audio has to transfer personal data outside the territory of the European Union / European Economic Area, Bridge.audio will ensure that the recipient either located in a country which the Commission has found to provide an adequate level of protection, has adhered to the Privacy Shield, established between the United States and the European Union, or will provide the necessary appropriate guarantees.
How long are your personal data kept?
When you create an account, we keep your personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with Bridge.audio services. In the event of deletion of the account, the personal data communicated will be deleted within 365 days or will be made anonymous so that you can no longer be identified.
Personal data kept for accounting purposes are kept for a period of 10 (ten) years from the end of the financial year concerned.
The personal data collected and processed for the purposes of recruitment are kept for the period necessary to process the application and in the event of a negative outcome for 3 (three) years from the last exchange, unless opposed by the concerned candidate.
Certain personal data may also be retained, if necessary, to comply with legal obligations, dispute resolution and/or the application of agreements.
What are your rights and preferences?
You have control over your personal data, how it is collected, used and shared. As such, the following rights are granted to you:
- Right of access: you have the right to obtain confirmation that personal data is or is not being processed Bridge.audio and, when it is, to request access to the personal data that we treat;
- Right of rectification: you have the right to request the rectification or updating of personal data concerning you when they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): you have the right to ask us to permanently delete your personal data under the conditions and limits provided for by the applicable regulations;
- Right of restriction: you have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your personal data under the conditions and limits provided for by the applicable regulations;
- Right to object: you have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data under the conditions and limits provided for by the applicable regulations. You can also object to the processing of your personal data for marketing or prospecting purposes;
- Right to portability: you have the right to request and receive a copy of your personal data in electronic format, as well as to transmit this personal data for use by a third party responsible for processing;
- Right to withdraw your consent: when the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time;
- Right to define post-mortem directives: you can define and communicate to Bridge.audio specific directives relating to the retention, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death.
To enable you to exercise these rights, you have access through your user account to the confidentiality and notification settings which allow you to control and possibly restrict access to your personal data by setting your own preferences.
Securing your Data
In order to secure your data we have put in place technical and organisational measures which meet the requirements of the GDPR, and require any third-party service providers we use to do the same.
Bridge.audio respects intellectual property rights and expects its users to do the same.
If you own a copyright, or you are a proxy holder of a copyright and you believe that content available directly through the Bridge.audio service infringes your copyrights, you are welcomed to directly inform us. For this, you can send us a statement to notify an infringement of your copyright to the following address:
92 boulevard de Sébastopol
The statement should contain as much details as possible, including:
- identification number of each protected work (ISRC, ISWC) whose infringement is presumed or at least complete information related to the track (name, artist, support, author, composer, producer (etc) of the work);
- link (URL) to where the infringement is signaled, and where the access must be disabled;
- details about the claimant/plaintiff (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address) ;
- a bonafide certificate from the claimant/plaintiff;
- an affidavit on the accuracy of the information filled out on the complaint and the ownership protected work whose infringement is presumed.
- full legal name and an handwritten signature or a certified electronic signature.
Bridge.audio will promptly process any alleged breaches and may, in its sole discretion, implement any action deemed appropriate, removing any content or user account from the Bridge.audio Site if necessary.
Data and Metadata Policy
You remain the owner of all the files you upload on your Bridge.audio workspace and of all the metadata linked to those files. This is true whether those metadata are imported with the files you upload on Bridge.audio or entered online by a member of your workspace.
While waiting for the implementation of a back-up/export feature functionality which will allow you to download all your data (catalog, metadata, projects, information and usage statistics), forecasted in our roadmap, you can contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with all information, data and files belonging to you as soon as possible.
The purpose of this policy is to provide you, as a User of Bridge.audio services, with information about the cookies used by Bridge.audio.
The type of cookies used change according to its purpose. As such, we make the difference between cookies strictly necessary to allow you to fully use Bridge.audio services ; performance cookies used to collect and improve performance data from the Bridge.audio website; feature cookies to record your choices to improve your experience as a Bridge.audio User; as well as targeting cookies used to collect your browsing pattern to generate tailored ads.
For any inquiry, contact us at email@example.com
92 boulevard de Sébastopol